Guidelines for a safe start
Dear household assistant,
We live in exceptional times, where we all have to take care of ourselves and each other. In recent months, the corona crisis has affected our lives in an unprecedented way. Even though the government has started a gradual phasing out of the corona measures, safety remains crucial during these corona times.
For your own safety and that of your customers, it is important that you strictly follow the measures in force.
We will list them for you below.
The following basic rules remain in force anytime and anywhere!
- Stay at home if you show clinical symptoms and inform Agilitas/your client.
- Keep at least 1,5 metre away
- Wash your hands very regularly and thoroughly with water and soap. Do you ask yourself how to do so? In that case, take a look at this video.
- Do not touch your face with your hands
- Blow your nose in a new paper handkerchief, throw it away in a sealed trash bin and wash your hands
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow or in a paper handkerchief and wash your hands afterwards.
Correct use of a face mask
Face masks play an important role in the exit strategy to get out of this corona crisis. Agilitas has sent you reusable cloth face masks to wear during your activities. On this page, you find a manual how to correctly use and maintain your face mask.
Do you make use of public transport to get to work?
Check if you there is an alternative to public transport, for instance a bike. In case you have to rely on public transport, always apply the following safety instructions:
- Apply social distancing
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory: - as soon as you arrive to the stop or enter into the railway station – on public transport.
Furthermore, there are also specific guidelines that need to be strictly complied with. Not only by our household assistants, but also by our clients. Left below, you find the complete guidelines:
Household assistant at home
The outbreak of the coronavirus fuels insecurity with a lot of people. They worry about their family, but also about their job. Health problems and increasing fear see to it that people run a serious risk to suffer from stress, loneliness, burnout, isolation and depression. Please turn to the following people if such negative feelings would arise:
- your Agilitas consultant
- an Agilitas field coach. You can reach him/her via email
- the confidant/prevention advisor of Agilitas mentioned in the working regulations
- the External Prevention & Protection Service at Work mentioned in the working regulations