Guidelines in the framework of safety and Corona - update
Dear household assistant,
We live in exceptional times, where we all have to take care of ourselves and each other. In recent months, the corona crisis has affected our lives in an unprecedented way.
For your own safety and that of your customers, it is important that you strictly follow the measures in force. We will list them for you below.
- Do you need to go into quarantine or isolationnyourself? In that case, you are not allowed to work.
- Does your client is quarantined or isolated? In that case, you are not allowed to work at the home of this client. Your client has to inform Agilitas Home Services as soon as possible about this.
- More information
The following basic rules remain in force anytime and anywhere!
- Stay at home if you show clinical symptoms and inform Agilitas/your client.
- Keep at least 1,5 metre away
- Wash your hands very regularly and thoroughly with water and soap. Do you ask yourself how to do so? In that case, take a look at this video.
- Do not touch your face with your hands
- Blow your nose in a new paper handkerchief, throw it away in a sealed trash bin and wash your hands
- Cough or sneeze in your elbow or in a paper handkerchief and wash your hands afterwards.
Correct use of a face mask
Face masks play an important role in the exit strategy to get out of this corona crisis. You have received reusable cloth face masks from Agilitas. On this page, you find a manual how to correctly use and maintain your face mask. Preferably, you always wear a face mask during work. The minimum distance of 1,5 meter from the people present in the home has to be guaranteed at any time. Warning: on public transport (bus, tram, train), wearing a face mask is mandatory!
Do you make use of public transport to get to work?
Check if you there is an alternative to public transport, for instance a bike. In case you have to rely on public transport, always apply the following safety instructions:
- Apply social distancing
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory: - as soon as you arrive to the stop or enter into the railway station – on public transport.
- In case of great crowds on the public transport, you travel outside the peak hours as much as possible (always in agreement with Agilitas!).
Furthermore, there are also specific guidelines that need to be strictly complied with. Not only by our household assistants, but also by our clients. Left below, you find the complete guidelines:
Household assistant at home
Do you wish to know more about the correct use of disposable gloves?
Checklist for the household assistant concerning safety and Corona: New!
As long as Corona hasn’t disappeared yet, continuous vigilance to safety is still needed. This checklist is a handy reminder. Use the checklist at each time you clean.
The outbreak of the coronavirus fuels insecurity with a lot of people. They worry about their family, but also about their job. Health problems and increasing fear see to it that people run a serious risk to suffer from stress, loneliness, burnout, isolation and depression. Please turn to the following people if such negative feelings would arise:
- your Agilitas consultant
- an Agilitas field coach. You can reach him/her via email or call your usual Agilitas office.
- the confidant/prevention advisor of Agilitas mentioned in the working regulations
- the External Prevention & Protection Service at Work mentioned in the working regulations
You find the rights and obligations of the worker here.